On this site you will find quality, free information about starting your own business in New Zealand. You will also find links to useful resources, and other websites that will help you make the most of your new business opportunity.
Topics covered on Enterprise Mission include:
- Finding inspirational business ideas
- Putting together a good business plan
- Avoiding common pitfalls and hurdles
- Securing funding for your startup or business
- Strategies to maximise your chances of success
Starting a business in New Zealand is an exciting decision to take – there’s a lot of hard work ahead of you, but with the right planning, attitude, and resources, the possibilities for success are immense. Transitioning from being an employee to a business owner is a big adjustment, and it is one you’ll thank yourself for making.
The team at Enterprise Mission will be adding more articles and resources in future, so make sure to check back regularly.